Just when you think you got it figured out....WHAM!!! A smack upside the head.
AF showed up THREE days early yesterday!!! THREE!!! Since I came off BCP, I've had 28d C's...now it's 25d. She's crazy, that's all I know.
I set up my annual/pap today for May 3rd. If I don't get PG this C...I'm asking for Clomid when I go.
I don't even know if I'm o-ing. I don't know what to think anymore. It's just screwed up.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Sorry. Have you been doing OPK's? A 25 day cycle is short. I would def. mention it.
ReplyDeleteSorry you're having a rough time with AF- I know exactly how you feel. I was having 29-30 day cycles and the 1st month we started trying I was thrown for a loop and had a 27 day cycle. I also debated when I should go in for Clomid because I initially wanted us to try by ourselves since my cycles had been "normal". The 2nd month we tried I did OPKs and while I didn't technically get an absolute positive OPK that was the month we conceived Tatum.
ReplyDeleteLike E said, 25 days is short so definitely mention it.