Sunday, February 6, 2011

!!!! IF Giveaway !!!!



You ladies have been so good to me the past few years. To have never met me IRL, each one of you have made a HUGE impact in my life. I want to give something back to you. In the picture is four books, in nearly new condition, and a basal thermometer (brand new in package from Targ.et).

Here's how it's going to work. There are five items and I would like five different people to get something. All you have to do is leave a comment with which one you would like. First to claim an item gets it! But only one item per person! And it's open to EVERYONE!!

6 comments:

  1. I would really like Hannah's Hope... Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's yours Tanya!! Can you send me your mailing address thru FB inbox please ma'am!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like one of the books please! Let me research them and I'll let you know...No worries, if they're already spoken for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Hannah's Hope, it's going in the mail tomorrow for Tanya. Just let me know which one you'd like when you decide J!! I really liked Infertility Companion, but you pick whichever one you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have they all been spoken for? If J didn't claim the IF companion I'd like it....my DR who also went through IF wants me to get the IF diet or cure...I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Misty~ That one has not been claimed so it's yours!! I'll send you a message via FB so I can get your mailing address!!

    ReplyDelete