Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New book

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Name-Wizard-Magical-Finding/dp/0767917529/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321390391&sr=8-1

I can't believe I actually ordered this book this morning. And I am excited about getting it in.

What does this mean??

Yep. I am actually considering changing Em's name. You have NO idea how bad it is in my crazy family. My uncle and aunt are certified childish jackasses. I know I shouldn't let them get to me. But there is something else that happened that is bothering me. Me and my mom went to a Christmas show a few weeks back. I had picked out something to get for Elizabeth, a Christmas keepsake. And my mom says this, "You can get one next year for Emmiline, I mean Emalyn." Really?? My own mother can't even say the name right?? I just ignored her and pretended like I didn't hear her say that. But I will tell you that I really wanted to break down and start crying.

So I've done a lot of thinking the past few weeks and maybe I can start looking at other possibilities. Though the thought does break my heart. And only you ladies can understand this. Wanting something for so long and having it taken from you...it sucks ass.

But I'm not really having anything taken away. It's just a name. I still have a sweet baby girl kicking away inside my belly. It may all turn out 'different' than I had dreamed. But that's IF for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment