Tuesday, September 28, 2010

House Update...Allergy Infection...and Sleeping Baby!!

Our house is coming along quite well. We are three weeks into building and they started the rafters yesterday. I need to take a picture of the progress and post it on here.

I'm sick. I have an allergy infection. It started Saturday night so I went to the doc Monday morning for a shot and meds. The meds make me sleepy but yet I can't sleep. The past two nights were awful. I feel like I'm running on fumes. And to add to it two nights ago I started putting E in her crib in her room to sleep at night.

Where has she been sleeping up to now you ask? Well the first 3 months, she slept in her bouncer, the next 1-1/2 months in her fisher price rock and play (I think that's what it is called), and the past 1-1/2 months....in my bed. I know, I know...it's a bad thing to start. But it was just so convenient. So Sunday was the first night for her to be in her crib in her room. She did good. Slept from 9:30-7:30! Last night was okay, slept from 9:30-5:00. She woke up at 1 but got her back to sleep with her paci. At 5 I was too tired to try anything, so I just put in the bed with me and DH. We've had the monitor hooked up. We have one of those with the screen on it, I love it! And I've been keeping myself busy the last two nights staring at it.

I really need some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment