It's been a long time since my last post and a lot has happened since...
Our house is coming along well. The brick people started yesterday and got a lot done. All the windows and doors have been put in and the roof is finished and our painters have even got most of the outside finished. In the inside, our insulation will be put in today and the electrical should be done in the next day or so. I should have been taking weekly pictures of the house but never could find time or remember to do such.
TRIGS in this paragraph only: Friend S that I talked about last month that got PG on her first round of Clomid...well she had a m/c and had to have a d&c. This was on Oct 15th...odd day for that to happen. She's doing okay. Still has her moments though...but I would too if it happened to me.
E is doing really well. She's crawling all over the place and pulling up on anything she can. She'll be walking before we know it. Her appetite has slowed down and she's had a low grade fever the last day or two...I think she may be getting a tooth pretty soon. I had to exchange some of her clothes this past week. I had bought several 6-9m outfits in short sleeve thinking that she was going to grow faster than she has. I had to swap them out for 6-9m in long sleeve. The little baby is still in her 3-6m clothes at 7 months old. She won't be big enough for the 6-9m for another month. She can't be any bigger than 15-1/2 lbs.
For Halloween I dressed E up as a little pink kitty cat. Soooo cute!! If I'm friends with any of you on FB you've probably already seen the picture. If not, let me know and I'll post one on here.
You want to know what the title of this post means??? Well sure I'll tell you. Supposedly Friend M (my uncle's wife) that I talked about last month that got PG the second she went off BCP....SFM that picked out the same name I was going to use for my next girl should it happen....well I did tell her about the name. I told her that DH and I had that name picked out, pronounced and spelled a little differently, for our next child. I get an email from her last night....she's changed the spelling of her first choice Emmaline to Emiline....so close to the Emilyne that I told her about. You may think I'm being a drama queen and getting upset over something silly or stupid and that's okay. I probably am. But I still feel like she stabbed me in the back. And I want to say something about it so bad. I hardly slept last night thinking about this. Someone please talk me down. I'm hurting. I feel like my dream has been crushed.
I am so thankful that I have E. I probably shouldn't even be thinking about or asking for anything else.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


I'm sorry about the name thing...that stinks. I don't think that you are taking it out of proportion either, its ok to have dreams even when you have E. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel about the name thing in a sense. There was a girl on another board I was on that kept her baby's name a secret until she was born. She named her baby Lilah and it really irked me that my DD's is Delilah. Anyway I think that even though she's decided on that name you shouldn't give up your dream of using it for your future daughter should you have another.
ReplyDelete