Saturday, December 18, 2010

So that's what happens....

You know.....when you don't sign into your blog for over a month....

You forget the password.

Then you have to go thru half a dozen emails to get a new one.

But I'm here now.

I have barely had a moments rest this past month. So much is happening. The house is coming along FAST! We should be in in probably a MONTH!!! That's crazy. Crap I need to start packing. The outside is COMPLETELY finished, wowzers!! Landscaping, driveways, back porch is screened, sod is down, but the fence still needs to be finished though. The inside is painted and we are waiting for cabinets to be installed so we can measure for countertops and put flooring in. I ordered my flooring yesterday along with lights and fans, soooooooo.....we'll be in before we know it.

And E. My little E. She is something else. A few weeks ago she said 'momma'...her first word!!! Then 'dada' came next....then 'bye bye'. Then a week later she stood up on her own!!! Too much for a weeks time. They really do grow up fast. She still doesn't have any teeth....which means we're still teething :/ And she crawls so fast and climbs good and gibbers and gabbers all day long. I love her so much. She is so much fun right now.

I'm finished with my Christmas shopping. Just waiting on my moms to arrive in the mail. Not sure it's gonna make it. But she knows what it is so I guess it's not a huge deal if it doesn't. I'm not looking forward to the Christmas with my mom's side. Her brother and his STUPID wife. She's the one that cried when she found out she was pregnant the month after going off the pill and wants to use the girl name I told her I wanted to use next. Sooooo not looking forward to having to put up with her for a night. She makes me so sick. She posts stuff on FB about how terrible it is to be PG in winter and how much she hurts and blah, blah, BLAH. I would LOVE to reply that I know PLENTY of people who would LOVE to PG in winter. She complains to freaking much. I want to hurl everytime she says something. Or at least slap her upside her head and tell her to be thankful, geez. Every now and then I do post FB status updates that are meant for her....barbed I guess you would say. They still don't have a name in concrete yet. She can't make her mind up about anything. She still wants to use the name that my uncle hates, which I think is just mean. And the fact that it's nearly the same name I want use just makes it worse. Bitch stole my f-ing name (BSMFN). But whatever.... enough with that.

I really have been keeping up with everyones updates just haven't replied. Now that I know my password maybe I can do a little better. Still praying for Erin. She needs as much support from us as she can get. She has been great to me over the past few years. And I hope so badly that everything works out well.

It's late so I've gotta get to bed. Too much to do....still have to draw out closets and kitchen cabinets sometime before Monday, yuck. Amongst a million other things. Toodaloo.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad and excited for you that your house is far in the process.... HOW AWESOME! I also have missed you but understand that life takes us away sometimes. I hope that you have an amazing Christmas regardless of who you have to spend it with... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you went ;) Glad to hear your house is almost done. I want pictures of your house and E!!!!!

    Thanks for thinking of me ;)

    ReplyDelete