First off, as the title implies, there is TMI in this post.
So quit now if you need to, won't hurt my feelings.
Ok. So I don't remember this with E, but I had some discharge after I pee'd yesterday. To best describe it, I will use the following two analogies: string cheese or a mucus plug (but really, REALLY long).
Anyone?? Anything?? I got nothing.
Second, I've been waking up in the middle of the night with SEVERE cramps. I mean it's BAD. It makes my lower back hurt too. It last a few minutes then quits and starts up again. And it goes on like this for an hour.
My next appt isn't until the middle of next week. So any help would be great.
Oh, forgot to mention that my last U/S showed a cyst on my right ovary.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


I was having a lot of discharge and pain with this whole pregnancy...not discharge like that though. I have been suffering from something different that I won't get into.
ReplyDeleteIDK...this pregnancy for me has been painful!
Maybe you should run it by your doctor?
Erin
I had a decent amount of discharge during both my pregnancies but none like you're describing. It could be an infection and I would definitely run it by the doctor.
ReplyDeleteNot sure about the cramping- I cramped but not badly enough to wake me up. Maybe you're dehydrated? Have you been constipated at all?
I read this on babycenter:
http://www.babycenter.com/0_abdominal-pain-during-pregnancy_204.bc
If it's bothersome enough to wake you up I might not wait to mention it at my next appointment.
yay!! Congrats on baby #2! For some reason I didn't find your blog until today. I've had a lot of "different" looking discharge this time around. I also have worse back pain and that round ligament pain then I ever did with Annika.
ReplyDelete