Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Trying out a new product

I really think I'm having another girl this time. But of course I have to wait another 12 weeks before I can find out. My doc's office does the anatomy scan at 20w.

I remember reading about a product during my first pregnancy. Here it is: http://www.intelligender.com/home.html

I ordered two of them online so I can use one at 10w and one at 14w. I'm curious to see if I will get the same results twice and to see if the results match that on the anatomy scan.

It may sound crazy to you but I think it's going to fun! I'm not going to share the results of it with anyone IRL (though I will post them on here).

I'm just curious more than anything.

2 comments:

  1. I took one at 12+ weeks and it looked to me very orangy....but I am having a boy. I don't think I would waste my 30 bucks on it again. It's in my blog archives if you want to look at the pics...

    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to get that but read if you have PCOS it can skew the results so I decided to save the money although I really wanted to try it. The wait to 20 weeks definitely killed me LoL

    ReplyDelete