A lot has been going on since my last post and a lot of things have changed.
Today my baby is FOUR MONTHS OLD!! Unbelievable!! Last week I had to pack up her 0-3 month clothes and pull out her 3-6 month sizes. I think she had a growth spurt overnight...I went to put her sleeper on her before bedtime and couldn't fit it on her. We go to the peditrician tomorrow for her 4 month appt and shots.
I think I pumped for the last time this morning. A little sad about it but secretly am VERY EXCITED. My supply has been going downhill the last few days and I knew that it was coming to end very soon. And I've been in my frozen reserves for a few weeks now (not that I had much frozen) and should be out of it Wednesday or early Thursday. Hopefully though, we should find out tomorrow if I am going to change or keep her current formula and find out if we will add cereal. The formula she's on now (En.famil Gent.lease) only comes in powder and I HATE mixing the powder. I would love for her to be on something that I could buy ready to eat.
I finally got to see E roll over a few nights ago. She was playing with her play gym and kept staring at a toy on the other side. She kept trying to get to it and finally rolled over to it! She can't sit up yet but is doing a good job sitting in her Bum.bo seat.
On a non-baby note...DH and I have decided to put out house up for sale. It is starting to get crowded and the neighborhood that we live in isn't getting any better. We found a lot in town that we love and we want to build on it. We're having an appraisal done on our house right now and have already had a few people show interest. We live in a VERY small town where news travels FAST. So it took no time at all for people to start the gossip train.
That's all for today, I hope everyone is doing well!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Aww 4 months old!!
ReplyDeleteI just finished pumping too...so relieved. Viktor is on regular Enfamil. I tried the gentle ease one but that was so hard to mix!! I can tell you that the ready made stuff stains horribly!! at least the Similac does.
Good luck with your house. The market is picking back up.
I just can't believe she's 4 months already! That's great you got to see her roll over :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope you sell quickly!
Thats great! I hope that you are able to sale and build!
ReplyDelete