Thursday, June 23, 2011

Beta #2

225!!!!

I feel so much better and am much relieved now!!

My Ob/Gyn was happy with my prog level so she doesn't see the need for prog suggs.

Spotting has just about stopped!

I go back next Thursday for a repeat and they will make my first appt when those numbers come in.

Sorry I have to make this quick, Dh and I are meeting some friends for dinner!

OH! And as per usually with most of us, this is "hush hush" news for now! I'm not telling family/friends until 14w.

ALSO! I changed my "comments" settings b/c a few people said they had trouble commenting on my blog, maybe it's fixed now!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Great news! Congrats!! Can't wait to hear your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!

    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!! :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, great rise! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet!! Still not letting me post from my blogger....maybe its internal?? Misty

    ReplyDelete