It's been a long time since I've posted anything. So I'm just going to update with what's going on right now...
I'm on CD17. Not sure if there's much hope this C. I'm trying to get my 14 month old OUT of my bed. So this leaves little time at night for me and the hubs to do what we need to do. I'm *hoping* that this C only lasts 28-30 days. I've been taking Metformin since my last ob/gyn visit, and it's working (30 day C last time). Upon AF's arrival, I have full intentions on calling my ob/gyn and getting a rx for Clomid. She'll tell me to take it CD5-CD9...but I'm going to take it CD3-CD7. I feel like my body responds better taking it those days. And I may ask for a progesterone supp as well...still debating on whether I should ask or not.
About the "trying to get my 14 month old OUT of my bed"...it's awful. It's a bad, BAD habit and I should have NEVER done it to start with. So to put E to bed, I have to put her in her crib...and walk away...with her screaming bloody murder. Sometimes it lasts 10 minutes. Other times 30 mintues. You never know. To top it off, she's still taking a bottle. I've tried and TRIED to get her drink her milk out of a sippy but she refuses. Anyone have any recommendations???
She just had her 4th tooth come in, she's got two on bottom and two on top.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


I hope the Metformin helps regulate your cycles- it sounds like it helped for the last C.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the sippy cup... since Delilah never took a bottle she didn't know how to suck liquid out of sippy cups so we bought her ones with silicone spouts. Then she could sort of chew on it and still get liquid. Anyway so maybe just try that since it's squishy like a bottle nipple and then try to go on to harder spouts?