I started spotting
And I've been having mild cramps the last few days
Didn't have spotting or cramps with E
I called my dr's office and they didn't seem concerned
Said it was normal in early pregnancy
They want me back Thursday to repeat my bloodwork
This is going to be a LONG two days
Also started having that nerve problem in my lower back today, which came along much later in the last pregnancy
Gotta make this short, don't think my stomach is going to hold my dinner tonight or the birthday cake I just ate
I guess it's a good sign that I'm sick, just wasn't sick this early the last time, but then again each pregnancy is different
Kids Spa Party Katy TX
8 years ago


Your doctor's office is pissing me off. Sending loads of sticky vibes your way. ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteCramps are normal for me but bleeding was not. I bled for 8 weeks with this pregnancy and never a spot with Viktor. We think it is because it was so early after Viktor and I only had 3 cycles and one of them was a miscarriage. That could be it with you too. OH and I was in a lot of PAIN on one side. So weird. Try not to worry too much.
ReplyDeleteCramps are normal. Bleeding isn't normal but common according to the practitioner she saw- I don't know why drs tell their patients it's normal...
ReplyDelete((HUGS)) Sending loads of sticky vibes!