Thursday, June 16, 2011

A figment of my imagination

You know...when I first saw it, I thought it *might* could be implantation bleeding...because as soon thereafter, I pulled out the trusty Android and googled "implantation bleeding". I found that it occurs a week after O'ing. I was on day 20. Very possible for me to O on day 13. I suppose. BUT! I've convinced myself that the below post is simply a figment of my imagination. It was nothing. It has to be nothing, because I would be stupid and naive to think that I could actually get pregnant on my own with no help.

I pulled out my box of cheapie HPT's this morning, thinking they might be the early detection ones. WRONG! So I sit and wait for AF. Hopefully she's here Monday. That would mean the Met is working. And means that I get to call by doc for a Clomid rx :)

But the spotting thing. It's just best not to think to far into it. It's just easier this way. We all know how easy and hard it can be to over-analyze every little thing our body is doing.

I mean. Me and DH might have BD *maybe* twice during what *could* have been my fertile time. And those two times were probably 3 days apart.

It's crazy where my mind can wonder sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. It's not crazy, it's natural to think that way. We have a "less than 1%" chance of conceiving on our own and still every C I'm thinking what if? ....I hope that what you experienced turns out to be IB(implantation bleeding, didn't want you to think irritable bowel) : / And hopefully AF will stay away!

    ReplyDelete