Friday, January 27, 2012

I want to stop crying.

Someone please tell me it's just the hormones and it'll all stop once this baby gets here. I can't take any more tears.

I think I'm going to have to break down and tell hubby about wanted to see/talk to someone. I may just have to pay the $300 and get over it. I can't keep going like this.

I need to know who this baby is. And I think that outside, unbiased help is the only way to find out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it's hormones. Go talk to someone, you will feel better. Or you can just type it all out here and your unjudging virtual friens will support you. *hugs*.................P.S. I feel so much better physically and mentally now that I'm not pregnant anymore and I know my TTC is over. I feel like I can get myself back again.

    ReplyDelete