This blog is about my daily life, my journey through infertility, my pregnancy, and now my life with my beautiful baby girl!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
(tmi) Need help
So I'm pretty sure I lost my mucus plug today. I'm just over 32w. I lost it with E just days before I had her (but then again, I was induced). So help me out ladies! What does this mean? I can't remember how soon it comes out.
It doesn't really mean the same for every woman. I lost mine 3 weeks prior on my first delivery and only 3 days prior on the 2nd. Are you feeling really low, like she has dropped?
I never noticed losing mine while pregnant with Annika but this time I lost mine around 34 weeks, I think, and Annabel was born at 36 weeks 4 days (but only because of contractions).
I lost part of mine around 38w and I was induced at 40w3d. I think it can go either way... it could mean that things are progressing, or things aren't going to happen for a while! Good luck! xoxo
It doesn't really mean the same for every woman. I lost mine 3 weeks prior on my first delivery and only 3 days prior on the 2nd. Are you feeling really low, like she has dropped?
ReplyDeleteWish I could help, but sadly, I've never experienced this( not yet, anyways).
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to pop in & say Hi! How was your mini-vacay? Hope you had a blast!
I never noticed losing mine while pregnant with Annika but this time I lost mine around 34 weeks, I think, and Annabel was born at 36 weeks 4 days (but only because of contractions).
ReplyDeleteI lost part of mine around 38w and I was induced at 40w3d. I think it can go either way... it could mean that things are progressing, or things aren't going to happen for a while! Good luck! xoxo
ReplyDelete