Monday, January 23, 2012

Step 1: Admit you need help...Step 2: Find out insurance doesn't cover it

Damn it.

I really thought I could get help and talk to someone.

My insurance doesn't cover it.

And the doctor my OB recommends is $300 for the initial appointment and $200 for any after that. Are you shitting me? Where the hell am I supposed to get that from?

This fucking bites.

I just want to get this problem fixed BEFORE I go into labor.

It would be nice to actually have a name before I go to the hospital to have her. At least I would know who I was going to meet.

I seriously feel like curling up into a ball and hiding under my desk right now. I want to be home. I want to sleep and cry. That's not too much to ask for, is it?

5 comments:

  1. Does your company have an Employee Assistance Program? My company did and when I was really struggling with IF, they paid for me to have 5 sessions with a therapist. You might want to look into that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw hun ((HUGS)) I can't imagine the emotions you're experiencing right now. What happened with you having a set name? I thought you were using that name for sure? Don't let others get you down sweetie- they are worthless & not worth your time or tears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the EAP program, I would see, insurance doesn't pay for it but many employers offer it in addition. (((HUGS))) to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you are going through all this nonsense. I know you are in a really tough spot, but I can't help but feel you should got with your original choice. But like the others said, you already know your baby girl so well, with or without a name right now. Many prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My work has the EAP program too. I hope you can get this whole name thing solved before baby girl comes! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete