Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Confession time...

I've been feeling really guilty about something. As you know, AF found me ENTIRELY too early on Sunday. So I was really upset and depressed about that all that day. Well...I did something bad. Really bad. It is something that I NEVER do...I swear.

I am about to confess to what all I ate Sunday. Before I begin, I'm just going to say it for you, "YES...I was a PIG!!"

So here it goes...

1. 1 bag of kee.bler fudge stripe cookies (Yes...I said one bag...that means ALL of them)
2. 1 bag of popcorn (Again...every kernel)
3. 1 bowl of vanilla ice cream w/ whipped topping and chocolate syrup (And I even went so far as to garnish my ice cream sundae with a few chocolate chips...haha)
4. Approx. 10 of those vanilla creme cookies (you know...the ones with the crunchy vanilla cookies on the outside and vanilla creme on the inside...sooo good)

Did anyone notice that I did not list not ONE "regular" food item?? That's because I only had sugar on Sunday. No real food for me.

Yeah I know...I went a little crazy. BUT IT WAS AF...SHE DID IT TO ME!!! IT WAS ALL HER FAULT!!!

Freakin' winch.

And you will all be happy to know that I have since returned to normal land. No more crazy sugar outbursts for me. I'm on good behavior now. And that batch of cookies I was mixing up last night when DH came in...I did bake them last night...but I also sent them to work with him this morning without even tasting them b/c I was feeling guilty about all of this. So no fears...I did not cave to the cookies last night.

Okay...I'm finished with my confession time...for now.

Have a happy hump day!!

6 comments:

  1. Aww hun don't feel guilty. It happens to all of us...That IS alot of sugar though. I bet you crashed hard at the end of the day! ;)

    Glad you are feeling better. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention the soda too ;-)

    Seriously, that is what I do every time I get AF. I start planning what's "good" to eat and no not good as in healthy.

    For me it would have been something like this:

    Bottle of soda
    Chocolate bars
    pizza
    fries
    chips and dip
    anything chocolate
    anything fried
    did I mention pizza?

    hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL

    That would be an express ticket to YI-town for me!

    I'm glad you made it out unscathed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I do hope it helped you feel better. Food can be comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CRAP.

    Erin -- I did forget the soda!!

    I had two cokes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does your DH ride your case about eating so much junk during AF? mine does and it drives me nuts. I almost want to go out and buy more to eat when he makes a comment like "had enough yet?" Eating def makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete