Dear Blog:
I'm sorry! I have been ignoring you for a while. Don't take it the wrong way, but I found something to help keep my mind of TTC. It's working quite well (as you can quite obviously see). I do miss you though. But I finally found a place in my life where I can relax about all this IF mess and just let things work when it wants to work. I have no control over my stupid body so there is no point in stressing over it. All of this said...I am still here, lurking...I have not forgot about you...I just need some breathing room, you know, room to de-stress and try to go on with my life as if I am normal (HA!). I'm sure I won't stay gone for long. So please accept my apologies as I am attempting this renewed-sense-of-self crap.
-Laura
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


On behalf of your blog, it is nice to have you back!
ReplyDeleteharrumph. Apology accepted. I guess.
ReplyDelete*Wink!!!* Take your time, Laura.
Glad to hear you found something to keep your mind off TTC for now. ;-)
ReplyDelete