Ovi said Fertile Day 1 this morning!!
My last two C's...I really wanted to get some serious BD time in. I usually do, until the IUI's. Then I'm hurting from the shots and just generally do not feel good. So everything seems to slow down ALOT after the IUI. I have decided I am going to give it everything I have this C. Tonight, Tomorrow night, Saturday night, Sunday night....Nothing on Monday b/c the IUI will be on Tuesday morning. Then we'll get started with Tuesday night and then some more on Wednesday.
Wow - that's a busy BD schedule. But I am going to cover ALL that I can this C...I have been slacking off the last two.
Aside from TTC, this weekend is going to be a blast!! DH and I are leaving in the morning (I'm off of work tomorrow-YAY!!) to go to Fairhope, AL for the weekend (until Sunday). We are planning on going to our favorite restaurant tomorrow night in Pensacola, FL (about 45 minutes away - but trust me it is so worth the drive). Then Saturday, I would assume that means outlet malls and shopping since we have no other plans!! Fireworks Saturday night on Mobile Bay!!
I hope everyone else has a GREAT weekend - Be Safe!!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Hope that your extra BDing pays off!
ReplyDeleteWow that IS a busy BDing schedule! I'm sure your hubby is up for the task! LOL
ReplyDeleteHave fun this weekend!
Happy bedding and have a great holiday!
ReplyDelete