Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday night plans

Since DH and I have nothing to do tonight or this weekend, we decided we wanted to see a movie. There's nothing playing at the theatre that we haven't seen that is worth spending $17 on, so I went and rented some movies during my lunch break. Tonight, we are going to watch 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop' and 'The International'. The first one looked like it would be funny in the previews and who doesn't love Clive Owen?!?! I'll let you know how the movies are and if I would recommend them or not. Other than that, work is VERY SLOW today. I'm here by myself, the lady that works with me is gone hiking for the weekend. So I'll be by myself Monday as well.

Until later, you ladies have a HAPPY FRIDAY and a GREAT WEEKEND!!

1 comment:

  1. Mall Cop was pretty funny I enjoyed that one! The international not sure about that one, will be looking for your review on that!

    ReplyDelete