You've been warned....
Alright, so most of you know that I used the digital HPT this morning and got a BFP. My OB's office called back about the BPT that I had done this morning and my hCG level was at 77. My RE's nurse called back and said that was good, they look for 70 to 100. So Thurday's b/w will be the kicker. They are hoping to see the number at least 50% higher...so at least a 115 would be good. It would better for me to wait until Thursday before getting too excited about this. This is gonna be a long two days. I'm supposed to call and make an appointment with my OB/GYN but I'm going to wait until Thursday after I get my b/w results back.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congratulations! You do have a good number!
ReplyDeleteWOW ! Congrats !!! Woo-hooo!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Laura! Just when you thought all hope was lost! Did you temp this C?
ReplyDeleteMISTY -- I did not temp - never started that while ttc
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow!!!!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats... I am soo happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDelete