In the mail today......
The box of 3 free sensors that Ovi promised if not pregnant after using the 4 that came with the watch. It's kind of depressing if you think about it. But I won't linger on it for too long. I'm going to put this box up though, not going to use them. There's no point in using them if I am being so closely monitored by my RE with the IUI's and trigger shot and all. So I will save them for a rainy day when we aren't doing any of that stuff. Or....for when I get KU and I can give the watch away!! Wouldn't that be nice.
I'm really hoping AF will go on and show tomorrow or the following few days. If she shows up this weekend, she could ruin some plans that I have coming up in a few weeks. I am still going to test in the morning. So beware...depressing news on the way in the morning. I wish I didn't have to test, but the RE's nurse is making me. She said I needed to know if I would need to continue with the progesterone or not. I'm not hopeful if you can't tell already. Why??? It makes everything SO much easier. A lesson learned the hard way. Over and over again.
Happy Monday everyone!! I hope this week goes by quickly!!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Sorry girl
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
Question for you though, did they automatically mail them to you or did you have to call them to let them know you weren't PG?
I emailed them and said that I was halfway finished using my last sensor and needed them to mail me the free box of 3.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Here is hoping to a BFP!
ReplyDelete