Thursday, July 30, 2009

Silly DH

There are a few pair of my jeans that are getting uncomfortable to wear. Most fit, but a few are tough to button. I decided that since I was at Target last night, I would go on and pick up a bella band. When I got home, DH was looking at the package and asked if he could open it. I said, "Sure". Being a man, he ripped the package open, no neeed to gently open the package where they designated for it to be opened. I left the room to put up something else that I had bought, and as I was walking towards the kitchen where DH was, he said, "Is this how this thing works." Yes...He tried it on...

4 comments:

  1. It's a pregnancy band that you use when your "normal" pants won't button anymore. It fits on the top of your jeans to keep them up. So you can wear them longer...or until it's time for maternity wear anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! I hope you got a picture!

    ReplyDelete