Saturday, July 25, 2009

The movies...

'Mall Cop' was funny. At times stupid funny, but still funny. I liked it. I don't want to give anything away because I think you should watch it. 'The International'...not so much. It was VERY long and was one of those movies that if you aren't paying CLOSE attention to the beginning, you are lost the entire time. I was lost. I didn't understand anything that was going on. Besides, I kept falling asleep. We also rented 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' (you get a free old movie when you rent 2 new ones). Cute and funny. I liked it alot.

We didn't do much today. Went and bought some screws from Lowe's. Got a snow cone. Had dinner with some friends tonight. That's about it...

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I love snow cones! In the town DH and I used to live in, we could walk to a snow cone shack. My favorite part of that summer was when we would take little walks together and get snow cones. It was so sweet.

    Thanks for the heads' up on the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Alvin and the Chipmunks! hehe, glad you had a fun movie night :)

    ReplyDelete