So I got a good report today. My 7dpo progesterone level came back at over 38! Last C, it was 10. My RE's nurse said that they like to see 12-15. So this sounds good. But it could mean nothing. I'd rather think that it doesn't mean anything. It would make things a lot easier to deal with. Out of curiousity, do any of you ladies have 7dpo b/w done. If so, what kind of progesterone levels do you have? I know it's different for everyone, but I am just wondering. Does my level sound hopeful at all??
Hey girl....Look on my blog at my TTC history, I've tried to keep up with all my b/w results. I've def had high prog levels before and my RE got all excited just for me to get a BFN. I know its hard, but the numbers don't generally mean anything.
ReplyDelete((((HUGS))))
My last IUI I was pretty bummed that my prog came back at 18. LOL It was in normal limits, BUT....
Sounds like the supps are doing exactly what they're supposed to, Laura. Fingers crossed!!
ReplyDelete