Sunday, July 19, 2009

Slow weekend

Not too much to report on my end. It's been a pretty slow weekend. But a nice one...haven't had a relaxing weekend in a long time. I got to sleep till 10:00 Saturday!! I did a little shopping after lunch and did pretty good if I can say so myself. Got some undies, a cute long necklace to wear with a maxi dress that I got for my birthday, and some cover-up sweaters on sale. DH and I went and saw the movie Public Enemies last night and really enjoyed it. And my brother informed me yesterday that we are actually related to the man that Christian Bale played in the movie. Kinda cool. Today not much has been going on. I need to iron clothes but I'm sure I will find something else to get into...surely I can find something else to do than that! Ugh.

On a TTC note, I'm on CD27 today. I have no idea how long this C is going to last. The progesterone supps are supposed to help lengthen my C. I'll still test Tuesday morning b/c the RE's nurse told me to. That way, when I get my BFN, I'll get to stop taking the supps. Unless AF just decides to pop in before that and save me from wasting an HPT. I can't feel her coming right now though. But that doesn't mean anything. Sometimes she just pops in with no warning. No invitation...not even a knock on the door...just walks right in...how rude is that?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't get AF this month, but if she has to show, I hope she does it soon!

    ReplyDelete