I'm writing from my Blackb.erry. I just learned how to use this website and the Faceb.ook website from my phone!!
Tomorrow morning I go to the RE's office for my u/s and trigger shot. I'm not looking forward to the shot...it hurt pretty bad last cycle. DH isn't going with me...I'm driving all by my lonesome...for 2 hours...each way. I plan on asking the RE what his plans are for me if the IUI doesn't work this cycle...since this is the third one. I'm a bit nervous about what he might say. Ugh-I really don't want to go thru more testing.
I hope everyone had a great 4th! I'll post an update from my appt on here and web.md tomorrow.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIs it the after effects of the shot or the shot itself that hurts?
Ouch.
It will be worth it though. :-)