Sunday, July 26, 2009

Can't stand it...I'm calling tomorrow

I thought I could wait out the next two weeks. But I have decided that at 8:00 in the morning I will be on the phone calling my OB's office. I need to talk to her about some things. Maybe she'll let me come in this week!! At least do my bloodwork. You know, the last week when I went to have my 2nd beta, the nurse looked at my arm and laughed. She said I looked like I had track marks. I wasn't amused at the time. And it's not my fault. Everytime I turn around, someone wants blood. I don't mind it though, I used to. Needles used to scare the begeezes out of me. But now it's no big deal. I've pretty much learned that I can do anything and if I think I can't, it's just in my head.

Today was another slow day, didn't do a thing. DH cut the grass and finished hanging the shutters that he built on the house. I guess that means I need to take a picture of the house...our completed house!! I am still going to post our before and after renovation pics. It's a HUGE difference, looks like we rebuilt.

I hope everyone's week starts out well -- even if it is Monday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment