We didn't do a whole lot this weekend. DH and I went to New Orleans, LA with my mom to do some shopping. Saturday is my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary party. I had to get DH some pants and a shirt to match my new dress. And then of course, he didn't have shoes, a belt, or socks to match the pants. But we're fixed up now. After church this morning, I have done about 6 loads of laundry. Yeah, I've been putting it off all week. I was forced to today...we were starting to run out of towels and underwear.
Four more days till I get to see my OB. I'm a ball of nerves. If we get to have an ultrasound, which I would assume we will, I may post the picture on here (as long as it is okay -- I don't want to if it might offend anyone).
I hope everyone else had a carefree weekend and has a great week!! Don't work too hard!!!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Sounds like you had a really nice weekend !
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how your dr. appt goes..you better post a pic girl !!