Friday, August 14, 2009

Just for clarification

You know, I really don't mind the morning sickness. In fact, I'm very thankful for it right now. Because since my OB is making me wait until 8 weeks til I can even see the little bean, I just walk around thinking, "I'm pregnant but I haven't seen it". It's a little hard to believe when you can't "see" it. This being said, all the stuff that comes along with being pregnant, i.e. morning sickness, just lets me "know" that I'm pregnant. And it does help the time pass. Because if I wasn't having morning sickness or any other symptoms, I would be completely freaking out right now. Especially having to wait til 8 weeks. I hope this makes sense.

BUT, I really do wish there were a better way to eat. And I'm trying my best to figure it out. This is my first time to be pregnant. My husband does NOT get it. He thinks I'm starving the baby. I'm not. I'm eating. Just not like I was before being pregnant. So I don't have a whole lot of help at home. But he does eat like a pig, so I've been getting on to him for eating so much, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know it doesn't seem like it but during the first 3 months of pregnancy we actually don't need extra calories? So, it's okay if you can't eat. Did the doctor give you prenatals yet? If not, go and get some over the counter and take it with a cracker or two.

    The waiting is so stressful....hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing fine! Eat what you can, when you can. Small meals a few times a day work great! I was all about sandwiches in my first tri. A lot of us lose weight in the beginning as well. It's completely normal. You're LO will be just fine! Can't wait to hear results from your u/s!

    ReplyDelete