Wow.
Yesterday was a seriously productive day for me. After church, DH and I hooked up the new computer and boxed up the working parts of the old computer for storage. Then, I fold laundry. Lots and LOTS of laundry. I don't mind washing/drying the clothes...heck that's the easy part. But I hate folding them and putting them up. So yesterday, I had to fold maybe 5-7 loads from the past week that I have been putting off. Then washed and put up two more after that. Then, I got in a cleaning mood (this never happens so I acted upon it) and cleaned out my closet (well...partly cleaned it out). What I did was clean out the clothes, shoes, and purses. I have clothes that are two sizes and more too big for me. Those went. The ones one size bigger stayed. For future use of course. I had lots of trash/paper to shred after that. And while I was shredding paper, I cleaned out my nightstand (it's where I throw EVERYTHING important and useless) and shredded the useless stuff and put up the important stuff. And finally, DH loaded the trash in his truck to throw out this morning and loaded the clothes/shoes/misc. stuff in my truck so we can drop them off today somewhere.
This morning, my butt hurts....BAD!!! I'm guessing from sitting on the wood floors for so long.
I literally kicked my own butt yesterday :)
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


can you come do my closet next? :D lol
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! I need to tackle my closet before it tackles me!
ReplyDeleteGosh, I would think you were in the nesting phase, lol.
ReplyDelete