OMG - The computer shop just called me and told me that most like due to a power surge, the hard drive and motherboard have completely failed in my computer. AND...they were unable to back up the hard drive because it had failed.
Gone. My pictures are gone. All of my California pictures. When the heck am I ever going to go back to California. I would scream right now if I wasn't at work.
It freakin' sucks!!!
Sucks I tell ya'!!!
AGGGHHHH!!!!!! There....I screamed.
Oh yeah, and they told me that the stinking thing will cost more to repair than what a new one cost. I'm sure I won't repair it, but my brain is still trying to process the fact that ALLLL of my pictures are gone, so I will decide if I want to spend money on a new one later.
BLAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


sorry that really does suck!
ReplyDelete((((HUGS)))
Aww man I was really hoping they could get your pics back! I would be pissed off too. :(
ReplyDelete