My cousin just posted on Facebook that my GRANDMOTHER has a FB account now. WTH?
AND....my cousin sent a friend suggestion to me with her name. There is NO WAY in heck I am going to add her. I would just feel...violated. I mean...that's my FB page...my grandmother is not supposed to be on there. Before the comments flow in, you have to understand my relationship with my grandmother. There isn't one. Never has been...the woman doesn't even like me. She's just being nosy.
Ugh - I just can't think about this anymore. It's gross.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


I really like that IGNORE button alot !
ReplyDeleteWeird!!! Just pretend you never got it :)
ReplyDeleteI keep getting requests from my 12 year old cousin to add her as a friend on FB. Umm...NO! Mine is not always 100% kid-friendly. And what is she doing on FB anyway??
I agree with both prev posts... I try not to have family very much on there because I like to talk about things that I don't want my whole family to know!
ReplyDelete