This blog is about my daily life, my journey through infertility, my pregnancy, and now my life with my beautiful baby girl!
I'm sorry you are having a hard time. My dr had me take vitamin B12 and 1/2 a unisom with my nausea....it helped at the beginning...hint: if the prenatals make it worse, take them at night...
I threw up so much when I was pregnant with my son that I used to pop the blood vessells in my face. Sorry you are going through a rough time.Buttttttttt, you are pregnant, yeay! :)
I'm sorry you are having a hard time. My dr had me take vitamin B12 and 1/2 a unisom with my nausea....it helped at the beginning...
ReplyDeletehint: if the prenatals make it worse, take them at night...
I threw up so much when I was pregnant with my son that I used to pop the blood vessells in my face.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are going through a rough time.
Buttttttttt, you are pregnant, yeay! :)