Thursday, August 6, 2009

This bites

I thought I was going to have an ultrasound today. Nooooo. All they wanted was my pee and my blood. I had to fill out a bunch of paperwork. And I get nothing in return. Just one little picture...that's all I want. I just want to make sure it's there.

They did schedule the u/s for two weeks from today. So here goes another 14 day waiting game. Oh well. And also they scheduled my next OB visit for 4 weeks from today.

I really want to growl at someone right now. Is this okay?!?!

6 comments:

  1. Ahh... the 2ww never gives up!! Hehe.

    I'm sorry you didn't get your u/s pic today, that's a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Kitty -- I didn't think about that. The 2ww seems to keep following me around!! It'll pass by quickly, I'm just bummed about today. I got all worked up thinking I was going to get to see my little peanut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the two week wait sucks, but trust me once you get to have that u/s at 8 weeks... you'll actually see something worth waiting for :) enjoy the early shots because the bigger they get the crapy the pictures get :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So once you get pregnant you still have to wait around huh... grrr! :) Good luck, it'll go by quickly!! Enjoy the rest of your summer while you wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sucks!! how many weeks will you be in 2 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be 8w2d the day of the ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete