Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little too late there dear

I got a letter from my insurance company this morning. Well...actually both DH and I got one. The first sentence is as follows, "We have analyzed medical claims data that indicate you might be interested in or are pursuing treatment for infertility." Hmmmm...wonder what made them think that. The letter goes on to tell me that we have access to "a network of superior Infertility Centers of Excellence, nurse consulting services, and a wide range of educational information regarding safe and effective infertility care." Why are they sending this letter out NOW? This would have been helpful, oh I don't know, say 4 or 5 months ago. Here's what gets me, the last sentence is, "We look forward to helping you on your journey." I'm just going to shred the letters and pretend I didn't get them.

But on the flip side, it is good to know that this is available, even though I can't use it now. But still...it would have been nice to know about all of this earlier when we were going through IF.

No comments:

Post a Comment