Today sucked.
I had enough family togetherness that I can handle for quite a while. I spent most of my time in a seperate area of the church where my family was not, b/c I seriously did not feel good today. And on top of that, my brother was being a serious jackass. If I could have, I would have kicked his rear in front of everyone. He has to be so freaking mean about everything. And his stupid ditzy wife. Uggghhh! I did not want to go to that thing today. And I would have been better off staying at home. I'm just mad now.
Sorry for the vent.
Warm the Home
14 years ago


It's your blog, vent all you want/need to. :)
ReplyDelete(Hugs) I am sorry you weren't feeling well and that your brother only made it worse.
Only one thing to say, at least its over for you and there is only one 50th right?! I know that probably didn't make anything better, but I hope it made you smile. Where is your bro and wife, I'll kick em for ya!
ReplyDelete