Woohoo - the weekend is here!!! DH and I are going to see the GI Joe movie tonight. He's been talking about it for the past, I don't know, 2 months or so...
Tomorrow we're going to a circus!!! That's right fans. If you remember from a previous post this week, my grandparents are having their 50th wedding anniversary party Saturday afternoon. Yippee for me. So in a way...we are going to a circus. I'm sure some of you may know what I mean. I mean no harm by this statement, just that my family is sometimes a little.....interesting. I think I picked the best nice word I could find. Ooooh!! One good thing, DH and I are going to be looking seriously good. I bought this super cute maxi dress in brown/turq. And I matched DH to me with dark brown pants, turq shirt, the most expensive tie I have ever purchased in my life (I'm still trying to convince myself that I'm not losing it), and a beige jacket. He's going to burn up, lol! It's hot here in the south!! And Saturday will be no exception. We're going to get pictures taken before the event. That's another one I'll post when we get them back.
So other than that, we should have a pretty relaxing weekend.
13 days :)
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment