Today has been one of the slowest days at work I have had in a long, long time. Not good.
Everyone here seems to think I am crazy because I had to bring a zip-up sweatshirt from home cause it's so freaking cold in here. And I chose perfect shoes too, thong sandals. I'll probably have frostbite by the time 4:00 gets here.
9 Days :)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my the begining of my pregnancy I froze my butt off!!! Now I do nothing but sweat and right now I swear work has the air turned off on my side of the building!!
ReplyDeleteGood to know I'm not losing my mind. I have noticed that even in this 90 degree weather in here in the south, I have been FREAZING. And I am usually hot natured. I have been carring around a sweater for a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you've been chilly! I have been hot all week, and the weather here has been nice. Hope the rest of your week goes quickly - ajhoward89
ReplyDelete