I can't believe I'm 9 weeks already. Baby should be around an inch long - grow, baby, grow!! My next check-up is one week today at 1:00. I was told by my OB that the next ultrasound would be at 20 weeks. I am going to try my best, and this does include begging if necessary, to see if she'll let me have another one at 13 or 14 weeks. I'm so afraid that something could still go wrong. And if I'm correct, I think there is a higher m/c rate when conceived thru IUI. So maybe I can state my case and she'll let me see the little one again in a few weeks. I really just want to make sure the baby is growing properly and is measuring correctly and that the heartbeat sounds okay. I'm just concerned. Maybe that'll be good enough for another u/s.
In other news, there hasn't been a whole lot going on between me and the hubs (FD wise) lately. He's lucky if it even happens once a week these days. And geez, he gets ill and cranky when it's been awhile...and last night, he was definately on the rag. So I gave in. Didn't reazlize until later that I made him wait 9 days. I just don't seem to be in the mood at all lately. I just want to sleep. I would sleep for 20 hours out of the day if I could get away with it. I'm jealous of the cat right now...that's bad.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention earlier this week that my dad saw my computer in my kitchen last week and asked why it was in there (I had just picked it up from the computer shop). I explained to him what happened with it, and he offered to take it to his computer people that do all of his business computer stuff. I'm supposed to hear back from them by tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers on this one, these guys are super smart and I really hope they can retrieve my data from the hard drive.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Wow, 9 weeks. Time flies!
ReplyDeleteTime sure does fly by...:)
ReplyDeleteTell DH to get used to it!!! FD is the last thing on my mind and has been for awhile. It's just the way it goes. My OB was great with giving me an extra u/s here and there. Hope yours does the same. You have a pretty convincing case. So good luck!
ReplyDeleteAwww, you're good to your hubs.
ReplyDeleteI haven't FD/BD since I ovulated and am now on pelvic rest and if it's up to me, I won't FD the whole darn 1st trimester, lol. I know it's generally safe, but I'm paranoid right now ;)
Hope your dad's computer guy can fix the computer or at least get some of the files back for you!
Same here about the FD. We still have some fun together, just not intercourse.
ReplyDeleteAre you able to do the NT scan for trisomy 18 and Downs? If they offer that, you would be able to do an u/s at 13ish weeks.