Friday, June 19, 2009

Update - TGIF

I have been in lurker mode for the past few weeks. I'm feeling kinda down about this whole TTC thing. I'm almost just not in the mood for it anymore. Ugh!

I got my 6 dpo progesterone levels back just now, 10.91. I guess this is good...I really don't know. I think it is supposed to be closer to 15 when taking meds. But what do I know? I'll be in the 1ww starting tomorrow. Can't wait for that.

Other than that tiny update, I am going canoeing tomorrow with DH. It was just going to be the two of us until I found out that a friend was going with her family-in-law (her, her DH, BIL, SIL, their 3 boys, MIL, FIL). So we booked at the same time and are going to tag along so we don't have to float by ourselves. I really don't want to go. Really, REALLY don't want to go. But DH has been talking about it for a week and I'll NEVER hear the end of it until he goes. So I hope this gets it out of his system...until next year anyway. It's so freaking hot, I don't think he'll want to go back for a LONG time! Haha!!

Then later tomorrow evening we have a wedding to go to. Not family's, just a friend. But it will give me something to do. My little brother is in the wedding.

I hope everyone has a good weekend! What are ya'll going to be doing?!?!? Anything exciting????

1 comment:

  1. Canoing will be fun!! I have been wanting to go lately.

    Sorry you are feeling down about the whole TTC thing. It really does take over our lives.

    We are going to our beloved Japanese Steakhouse with the DH's family.

    ReplyDelete