I haven't posted in a week.
Not much has been going on here lately. It's been raining non-stop for the past 2 or 3 days.
DH had LASIK yesterday. He did pretty well. His checkup this morning showed that his vision is 20/15 now. However, he's apparently allergic to one of the medicated eye drops they gave him yesterday...his eyelids are red and swollen. So the doctor switched him to another drop that we know he's not allergic to. He'll go back a week from today for another checkup.
Baby girl is doing very well....moving around A LOT and the movements are pretty timeable. I go back on the 23rd for my 26w checkup and 1 hour glucose test. It's hard to believe that in 5 days I am going to be 99 days from my due date....that's double-digits.....and in 10 days I will officially be 6 months along. Where the heck has this year went???
Some upcoming fun....on Christmas Day (10 days from now for those of you who still need to finish your shopping!), DH and I are flying to Orlando, FL for some serious fun! Disney here we come!! I've never been when they've had Christmas lights up. I know I won't be able to ride most of the stuff there, but I just want to look....and shop....and eat, but not too much eating. It'll be difficult, especially with my DH, but I'm going to have to watch how much I eat and try my dearest best to lay off the ice cream and sweets while I'm there. It's just so freaking tempting.
I'm not really looking forward to all the family Christmas togetherness. And this is only with certain family get-togethers, not all of them. But I just have to remind myself that in 10 days, I will be FREEEEEE!!!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment