This blog is about my daily life, my journey through infertility, my pregnancy, and now my life with my beautiful baby girl!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Stupid and silly question, but...
is it possible for one boob to be slightly bigger than the other one? I could swear that my left one has grown a hair bit bigger...geez, I hope I'm imagining this...
Unfortunately, yes it is! I have a good friend who has one boob that's about a cup size bigger than the other. But IF yours are "lopsided" all of a sudden it's probably because of your pregnancy hormones and just temporary. Here's hopin'!
Yes one of my girls is slightly bigger than the other. My hubby said to me the other day "are your nipples lopsided?" He was "somewhat" joking but they really are a little bit because of the slight size difference! lol.
lol.... My right boob is bigger than my left so I guess its possible!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, yes it is! I have a good friend who has one boob that's about a cup size bigger than the other. But IF yours are "lopsided" all of a sudden it's probably because of your pregnancy hormones and just temporary. Here's hopin'!
ReplyDeleteoh no more than likely one is bigger than the other. My right is bigger than my left.
ReplyDeleteYes one of my girls is slightly bigger than the other. My hubby said to me the other day "are your nipples lopsided?" He was "somewhat" joking but they really are a little bit because of the slight size difference! lol.
ReplyDelete