I completely can't believe it's Christmas already!! DH and I are up late tonight getting bags packed for our Orlando trip in the morning. I won't be on for a week or so, but what else is new, lol. I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas!!
Now for a quick update. I went yesterday for my 26w checkup. Baby's HR was 152 and I have gained another 3 lbs this time for a total of 4. I passed my 1 hr glucose test!! Yay!! Now I start my checkups every 2 weeks.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


OMG! I FINALLY found your blog. I have looked & looked for it. I even clicked on your pic since you are one of my followers and it said you didn't have one. Hmm, maybe it was operator error. =)
ReplyDeleteI promise I am working on your gift. I started on it before Christmas, but then family came in and everything got so hectic! I hope you like it as much as I do!!
Glad your appts went good. Hope you have fun in Orlando!