Thursday, December 3, 2009

Such a little weirdo...

...my husband...

The recipe that I posted yesterday, well I made that cake the night before. And my freak of a husband was eating a piece yesterday and spitting out the chocolate chips after each bite. What is wrong with that man??? I guess next time I'll leave them out for him...

I'm ready for this weekend. When I woke up this morning, it just felt like it needed to be Friday instead of Thursday. Anyone else feel that way???

DH has an eye dr appointment in the morning at 8:30 to be tested for Lasik. It'll last about 3.5 to 4 hours long! I've got to go with him b/c they will use a really strong dialation and DH wants me to drive him home...which I want to do anyway. After that I will go back to work from 1 to 4. When I get off work, I am going to drive DH and myself to my parent's house (it's a second home, they go on the weekends) in Alabama to see the Christmas Parade!! It's always the best, the one here in my hometown is horrible!! Haha!! So we go to the good parade...it's always long and has a ton of people and really good stuff!!

Hope everyone else has some good plans for the weekend!! I know I need to finish up some Christmas shopping myself. I have the most difficult people to buy for left on my list....my dad and my two brothers....I have no idea what to get them....gift certificates may be in order....

4 comments:

  1. I have to try that cake!!! How can you eat stuff like that and NOT gain weight? I have already gained over 17 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in ALABAMA is the parade? I live down in SouthEast Alabama and there are a lot of parades down here this weekend, but I don't know if they are any good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairhope (east Mobile bay, south of Daphne) 7:00 Friday

    ReplyDelete