APO PAIF
I have a night owl in my belly...a little party girl. And she refuses to let me sleep at night. And I write about this only because I am seeking help in what to do (that is, if there is anything that I can do).
Here's the thing: First, keep in mind that baby girl is VERY active from 10:30 to 11:30 at night...enough that I don't sleep that hour. Afterwards though, when I lie on my left or ride side, she goes crazy....wiggling, kicking, almost as if I'm making her uncomfortable. My back is absolutely killing me by the end of the day so it hurts to lie on my back. But it is my only option. At 2:00 this morning, I got up to get some extra pillows. I put my king-size pillows in an upside-down v-shape on the bed and a smaller pillow at the head of the bed. I plopped myself onto the pillows hoping the extra support would help my back...but it only helped for an hour or two. I sometimes try to sneek on my side for a few minutes to get some relief from my aching back, but it doens't work...baby wakes up wiggling and kicking. And she's big enough now that she's got a pretty strong punch.
Is there ANYTHING...ANYTHING at all that I can do??? I guess I could always try and sleep in the recliner, but I really don't want to sleep in the living room by myself.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Aww lady! I'm so sorry, that sounds wretched! I wish I had some advice, but I got nothin'. Can you try to go to bed earlier? Would that help re-set her clock a little?
ReplyDelete