I am so glad to be home!! I've missed all of you!! I took some time last night to try and catch up on blogs and the boards. Our trip was fun....though the Sunshine State wasn't so warm and sunny...I froze my buns off. But we made the best of it and went to Disney a few days and went shopping a few days. We found some pretty awesome deals. And I did eat like horse while I gone. So this morning I was pretty fearful of getting on the scales. But I completely shocked myself, I didn't gain near what I thought I would. So I feel a little lost and out of touch...how is everyone doing, did you have a good Christmas???
Christmas was good, just busy as usual. I should have never known you went out of town, cause I totally slacked off on your gift. I am gonna try to mail it tomorrow though! Sorry it has taken me this long, I feel so bad about it. :(
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a great vacation and good to have you back. I had a good Christmas too!
ReplyDelete