Where did you get your baby's name?
Elizabeth Renee~ Elizabeth was my middle name (I don't use it anymore, I use my maiden name instead) and Renee is my mother's middle name. This is the first grandchild and I have always wanted to name my first girl this name.
How old will you be when she's born?
I will be 26 when she's born. She's due the end of March and my birthday and DH's are in June.
How old was your mom when you were born?
My mom was 22 when she had me (my dad was same age as well). I also have an older and younger brother and my parents were 20 and 24 when they had them.
Are you going back to work after having the baby?
Yuck. As of right now, I'm probably only going to take 6-8 weeks of leave. I would LOVE to be a stay at home mom. I didn't think I would ever want to be until I actually got pregnant...now I want to. But the reason I can't is because of DH's job. His job was cut from 40 to 32 to 24 hours. The pay per hour for those 24 hours (let's just call it job A) is still more than he'd make if he got a different 40 hour job in this area ,which is why he is staying with job A...along with the great insurance it offers. He got a part-time job working at a jewelry store that our friends own (job B) for the 2 days that he's not at job A. They pay him cash. It's a little more than half what he makes per hour at job A. It's better than nothing. Sooo...as of now...I have to go back to work. But if job A ever goes back to 40 hours, I will ask my employer if I can go from full-time to part-time...which I know would not be a problem.
Will you try for more kids after this one?
Well...first I'm going to see if this little girl is a handfull or not. She'll more than likely be our deciding factor on whether we try for another or not. Though DH is already talking about having another one...
Before IF, how many children did you think you would have & has that number changed?
DH and I always thought we'd just have one. But now I actually think I wouldn't mind having two. BUT...we would have to buy a new house if we had more than one. There's just not enough room in our house for more than three people to live comfortably.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Thank you for sharing a little bit more about yourself!!!
ReplyDelete