
For today's post...a recap of what all happened this weekend...(and things to come)...
Last Thursday, I went in for my 28w checkup. DH even went with me since he was off of work. My BP was 88/59. Baby's HR was 130 and she had the hiccups. I gained 1.5 pounds in 2 weeks for a total of 5.5 pounds so far. I asked about the glucose test I took a few weeks ago. She told me that my number was 114 and anything under 140 is considered normal. All in all, everything was normal and good.
Then on Friday, I signed up for childbirth preperation classes. DH and I will be doing that on February 4th, 11th, and 18th. And I also signed us up for the baby care class on February 16th. There is another one in March if I feel we need a brush-up before the due date.
And on Saturday, my mom and I went to BRU to complete my baby registry. I'm having my baby shower on February 7th.
And today, I called my pediatrition-of-choice (who is supposed to be the best in this area) to make sure he is taking new patients and he is!! The girl I talked to told me all I needed to do is tell the nurses at the hospital when I'm there having the baby which doctor I want to use.
So that's what happened this weekend...
Today I'm 29 weeks...only 11 weeks till baby...I absolutely cannot believe how fast time is passing by. I just hope I'm ready when she's ready to arrive.


My husband and I did the prep classes I think they are very informative! The towel is cute. Oh I miss being pregnant :) But I love my little guy.
ReplyDeleteThe towel is very cute. I can't beleive how fast your pregnancy is flying by.
ReplyDeleteI think I am opting for the breastfeeding class only. I have been through lamaze and all that albeit 14 years ago, lol.
ReplyDelete