I am so in love with the gift Jen sent me!! It came this morning and I felt like a 6 year old at Christmas as I was ripping open the box!! I'm at work right now so I can't post a picture (but I will as soon as I can), but she made a hooded towel!! It is SOOOO SUPER CUTE!! Jen, you are incredibly talented!! Thank you SO, SO, SO much...I absolutely LOVE the towel!! I cannot wait to get home and show hubby, I know he will love it too!! You're awesome!!
Aw that's such a great idea! I can't wait to see it :)
ReplyDeleteTake a pic and lemme see!!! Jen needs to teach me some tricks. LOL Maybe thats what she should do, make stuff and sell it online!
ReplyDeleteI'll post a picture as soon as I can, probably will be tomorrow night. She should sell it online. My husband asked me if I could order some other stuff from her.
ReplyDeleteAaw, you beat me by a few minutes...if only my computer hadn't crashed. Grr.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see a picture of it!!
YAY! You got it!!! And you like it, BONUS! You are so very welcome. I'm glad you like it as much as I enjoyed making it for you!
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes I am one step ahead of you Misty, and there will be more info on that in my blog.
Oooh, can't wait to see it!
ReplyDelete